Webinar ProgramsInteractive online training
Support for your practice
Our webinars continue to be interactive online training that are:
- Available to QPA clients as part of their accreditation support
- Recorded and made available to QPA clients only via the Connect portal
- On occasions publicly available and registration is via our website
- Presented by experienced members of our team
- Scheduled to limit the disruption to your practice
- Designed to support staff in running a professional practice
- Comprehensive, covering a range of topics
- Can be viewed on your computer, iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
FAQ about our webinars
Is there a cost, or do I have to be a QPA client, to attend your webinars?
QPA webinars are part of the dedicated support we offer our practices and there is no extra cost.
There is also no cost for publicly available webinars.
How do I register?
You can register via the connect portal for all webinars. You will be asked to provide some basic details, including an email address. You will need access to this email address on the day of the session, as your webinar registration confirmation will have the link to log in for the live session. If you attend the session, your evaluation survey link and certificate will also be sent to this email address. For webinars for QPA clients, you will need to enter the password provided to your registered email address on the day of the webinar.
How do I log in for the live session?
Once you register to attend a webinar, a unique log in link will be sent to your email address. Please click on this link when it is time to attend the webinar, and you will be taken directly to the session. Ensure you register with an email address you can access on the day of the webinar, as you will need the unique link contained in the email to log in. If you are asked for a password, you will need to enter the unique password provided to QPA clients only. Please remember that all start times refer to NSW time, and you may need to make adjustments to log in at the correct time from your location.